Thanks for using AI Hub! Please read the AI Hub Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using AI Hub because these terms represent the agreement between You and Us related to Your use of AI Hub.
- "Account" means authorization to log-in to and use AI Hub on behalf of a User and any other Users that User may permit to use the Account and a User’s identity on AI Hub.
- “Account Information” means information and data shared by You with Us related to Your Account as well as other information related to Your usage of AI Hub, Services, and Content.
- "Affiliate" means any entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with a party.
- “Agreement” means, collectively, all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “AI Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish from time to time on AI Hub.
- “AI Hub” means the Website and other Services provided via the Website.
- “Brand Features” means the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of each party, respectively, as secured by such party from time to time.
- “Confidential Information" means information that one party (or an Affiliate) discloses to the other party under this Agreement, and which is marked as confidential or would normally under the circumstances be considered confidential information. It does not include information that is independently developed by the recipient, is rightfully given to the recipient by a third party without confidentiality obligations, or becomes public through no fault of the recipient.
- “Content” means any content provided, uploaded, shared, featured, or displayed through AI Hub, including text, data, articles, images, video, photographs, graphics, software, services, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on AI Hub.
- “Control” means control of greater than fifty percent of the voting rights or equity interests of a party.
- “Effective Date” is the date that You accept this Agreement to use AI Hub, or, if You are accessing AI Hub in a manner that does not require active acceptance of this Agreement, the date You first access AI Hub.
- “Our”, “We,” and “Us” means Google LLC, as well as Our directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
- “High Risk Activities” means activities where the use or failure of the Services could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage (including operation of nuclear facilities, air traffic control, life support systems, or weaponry).
- “including” means including but not limited to.
- “Indemnified Liabilities” means any: (i) settlement amounts approved by the indemnifying party and (ii) damages and costs finally awarded against the indemnified party and its Affiliates by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means current and future worldwide rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or moral rights laws, and other similar rights.
- "Legal Process" means a data disclosure request made under law, governmental regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, governmental regulatory or agency request, or other valid legal authority, legal procedure, or similar process.
- “Organization” means a shared workspace that may be associated with a single entity or Account or with more Users and Accounts where multiple Users and Accounts can collaborate via the Organization at once. An Account can be a member of any number of Organizations, but at least one Account needs to be the owner of any Organization.
- “Private Content” means Content that has not been set to be shared publicly by the owner of such content.
- “Public Content” means Content that has been set to be shared publicly by the owner of such Content.
- “Services” means Content directly provided by AI Hub that is not User-Generated Content.
- “Trademark Guidelines” means Our guidelines for third-party use of our Brand Features, located at: http://www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html.
- “Terms URL” means http://www.aihub.cloud.google.com or subsequent URLs where the terms of this Agreement may be found.
- “Third-Party Legal Proceeding” means any formal legal proceeding filed by an unaffiliated third party before a court or government tribunal (including any appellate proceeding).
- “User” means any person or company that uses any aspect of AI Hub via an Account.
- “User-Generated Content” means Content created, shared, or uploaded by Our Users.
- The “Website” refers to the AI Hub’s website located at aihub.cloud.google.com and any related subdomains.
- “You,” and “Your” means the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using AI Hub via Your Account; that accesses or uses any part of Your Account; or that directs the use of Your Account.
- “Your Content” is Content on AI Hub created or provided by You.
- “Your Organization” is an Organization where You are the owner via Your Account.
B. Account Terms
1. Account Requirements .
- Accounts and Organizations may have different administrative controls.
- A human must create Your Account, and You must be at least 13 years of age (or any older age required by applicable law) to use AI Hub. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and You may not have more than one free Account.
2. Account Controls
- You alone are responsible for Your Account and anything that happens while You are using Your Account (including all Content posted and activity that occurs under Your Account even when Content is posted by others who have Accounts or other access to an Organization where You are the owner).
- You are responsible for keeping Your Account secure.
- The owner of an Organization created under these Terms has ultimate administrative control over that Organization and the Content within it. Within AI Hub, an owner can manage User access to that owner’s Organization’s data and projects. An Organization may have multiple owners, but there must be at least one Account designated as an owner of an Organization. If You are the owner of an Organization under these Terms, We consider You responsible for the actions that are performed on or through that Organization.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your Account and password as well as any Organizations You are the owner of. We are not liable for any loss or damage from Your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify Us via the “Feedback” link in the Website if You become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, AI Hub, Your Account, or Your Organization.
- Your use of Your Account and AI Hub is for commercial or business purposes only and not for your personal or consumer use.
- If You are accepting on behalf of an organization or company, You represent and warrant that: (i) You have full legal authority to bind that organization or company to this Agreement; (ii) You have read and understand this Agreement; and (iii) You agree, on behalf of the organization or company, to this Agreement.
3. Required Information
You must provide a valid email address and any other information required by Us, such as Your real name, to set-up an Account. If You are accepting these terms and setting up an Account on behalf of a legal entity, We may need additional information about that legal entity.
4. Additional Terms
In some situations, third-party terms may apply to Your use of AI Hub. For example, You may be a member of an Organization on AI Hub or accessing Content with its own terms or license agreements; You may download an application with its own terms of service that integrates with AI Hub; or Content owned by Us or third parties (but featured in or linked from AI Hub) may provide different or additional terms of service. If those additional terms conflict with this Agreement, the more specific terms apply to the relevant Content (and associated webpages).
C. Acceptable Use
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Your use of AI Hub must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright, trademark, or export control laws. You are responsible for ensuring that Your use of AI Hub is compliant with applicable law including obtaining any related consent from any third parties required by applicable law.
2. Content Restrictions
You agree that Your Content:
- is not unlawful and does not promote unlawful activities;
- does not contain sexually obscene content;
- is not libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is not discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- does not contain or install any active malware or exploits, or use our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a related command and control system);
- does not infringe on any legal right of any party, including Intellectual Property Rights;
- is not intended for High Risk Activities.
- is not subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) maintained by the U.S. Department of State.
3. Conduct Restrictions
You agree to not use AI Hub (including any Content) to:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group;
- generate, distribute, publish, or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertising, or other solicitations (“spam”);
- engage in any other unlawful, invasive, infringing, discriminatory, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (including phishing, creating a pyramid scheme, or mirroring a website);
- violate the privacy of any third party (including obtaining, posting, or using another person's personal information without consent or surveilling any individual in a manner that violates applicable law or internationally acceptable norms);
- violate or encourage the violation of any legal rights of others (including allowing or assisting others to infringe or misappropriate the Intellectual Property Rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) or engage in or encourage any other illegal activity;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- interfere with the use of the AI Hub or the equipment used to provide AI Hub;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of AI Hub;
- use AI Hub or any interfaces provided by AI Hub to access any other product or service in a manner that violates or circumvents the terms of service of such other product or service;
- engage in High Risk Activities;
- contravene any widely accepted principles of international law and human rights; or
- use AI Hub or any Content to directly or indirectly create, train, or improve a substantially similar service to AI Hub (except to the extent such restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law).
4. AI Hub Usage Limits
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell any portion of AI Hub without Our express written permission.
Scraping refers to extracting data from Our AI Hub via any process including an automated process, such as a bot or webcrawler. You may only scrape the AI Hub for public, non-personal information for non-commercial research and only if any publications resulting from such research are open access. You may not scrape AI Hub for any other purposes, including spamming purposes, or for the purposes of selling AI Hub Users' personal information for other uses such as by recruiters, headhunters, and job boards.
6. Excessive Bandwidth Use
If We determine in Our discretion that the bandwidth usage of your Account or Your Organization is significantly excessive in relation to other Users or Organizations, We reserve the right to suspend Your Account or throttle Services related to Your Account until You can reduce Your bandwidth consumption.
7. AI Hub May Terminate Use or Content
We have the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and access to all or any part of AI Hub at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. We may make changes to AI Hub or Content at any time including terminating the availability or use of any Content or Services.
D. Content Rights and Obligations
1. Responsibility for Your Content
You may create or upload Content while using AI Hub in compliance with this Agreement. You are solely responsible for the content of, and for any harm resulting from, any Content that You post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via AI Hub, regardless of the form of that Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of Your Content.
2. AI Hub May Remove Content
We do not pre-screen User-Generated Content, but We have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any User-Generated Content that, in Our discretion, violates this Agreement or any other of Our applicable terms or policies.
3. Ownership of Content, Right to Post, and License Grants
You retain ownership of and responsibility for Your Content. If You are posting anything You did not create or do not own the rights to, You agree that: (i) You are responsible for any Content You post; (ii) You will only submit Content that You have the right to post; and (iii) that you will fully comply with any third-party licenses relating to Content You post.
4. License Grant to Us
You grant Us and Our Affiliates, subcontractors, and assignees the right to store, organize, and display Your Content, and make incidental copies as necessary to provide AI Hub to You (including the right to: (i) copy Your Content to our database and make backups; (ii) display Your Content to You and other Users; (iii) organize Your Content into a search index or otherwise analyze it on our servers; and (iv) share it with other Users).
5. License Grant to Other Users
- Any Content You post publicly (including issues, comments, and contributions to other Users' repositories) may be viewed by other Users. By allowing Content You control to be viewed by other Users who are not authorized Users of Your Account, You agree to allow other Users to view and "fork" Your Content (this means that others may make their own copies of Your Content). If You set Your Content to be viewed publicly, unless You explicitly state otherwise clearly in such Content, You grant each User of AI Hub the following “MIT license” to such Content:
“Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software:
“THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.””
6. Contributions Under License
Whenever You make a contribution to other User Content subject to a clear contribution license, You license Your contribution to such Content under the same terms, and You agree that You have the right to license Your contribution under those terms.
7. Moral Rights
You waive any moral rights that would prevent Us from reasonably exercising the rights granted to Us in this Agreement. To the extent this Agreement is not enforceable by applicable law, You grant Us the rights We need to use Your Content without attribution and to make reasonable adaptations of Your Content as necessary to provide AI Hub.
8. Use of Account Information and Your Content
9. Support for Content
We are not responsible or liable for any technical support to any User for any Content including any security updates or patches provided by You or other Users (even if such updates or patches may appear in Our Content).
E. Private Content
1. Control of Private Content.
Some Accounts may have the ability to allow the User to control access to Private Content.
2. Confidentiality of Private Content.
We consider Your Private Content to be Your Confidential Information. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, We will protect Your Private Content from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that We would use to protect Our own Confidential Information of a similar nature and in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, We may only access Your Private Content in the following situations:
- For support reasons, and, if We access Your Private Content purely for support reasons, We will only do so with Your consent and knowledge.
- When access is required for security or compliance reasons, including when access is required to maintain ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of AI Hub's systems and other Users’ Content, Accounts, and Organizations.
- If We have reason to believe Your Private Content violates the law or this Agreement, We have the right to access, review, and remove such Content. Additionally, We may be compelled by law to disclose Your Private Content.
You may choose to enable additional access to Your Private Content. For example:
- You may enable various AI Hub Services or features that require additional rights to Your Private Content.
- You may authorize other Users, Accounts, and Organizations to access and use Your Private Content.
F. Intellectual Property
1. Our Rights to AI Hub
We retain ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights of any kind related to AI Hub. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to You under this Agreement or by law. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other party’s Content or any of the other party’s Intellectual Property Rights.
2. AI Hub Trademarks and Logos
If You would like to use AI Hub’s trademarks, you must follow all of our Trademark Guidelines, including those on our logos page:
3. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
We cannot effectively determine whether something is being used legally or not without User input. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to applicable copyright laws including in particular the process stated in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If You think somebody is violating Your or another User’s copyrights and want to notify Us, You can find information about submitting notices and Our policy about responding to notices at https://support.google.com/legal/answer/1120734. There may be legal consequences for sending a false or frivolous takedown notice. Before sending a takedown request, You must consider legal uses such as fair use and licensed uses.
4. Your Feedback
If You provide Us with feedback or suggestions about AI Hub or any Content that is not Your Content, then We may use that information without obligation to You, and You irrevocably assign to Us all right, title, and interest in that feedback or those suggestions.
If We reasonably believe AI Hub or any Content might infringe a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, then We may, at Our sole option and expense: (a) procure the right for You to continue using AI Hub or such Content; (b) modify AI Hub or Content to make it non-infringing (including removal of such Content from AI Hub); or (c) replace AI Hub or such Content with a non-infringing, functionally equivalent alternative. If We do not believe the remedies in this Section are commercially reasonable, then We may suspend or terminate Your use of AI Hub or the Content. Without affecting either party’s termination rights, this Section F.5 states Your and Our only rights and obligations under this Agreement for Intellectual Property Rights-related Allegations and Third-Party Legal Proceedings.
6. U.S. Federal Agency Users
AI Hub and Our Content were developed solely at private expense and are commercial computer software and related documentation within the meaning of the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency supplements.
G. General Terms
1. Modifications to the Agreement
We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time. We will post any changes to this Agreement to the Terms URL, and all changes will be effective immediately after posting. We advise You to review the latest version of the Agreement at the Terms URL before using AI Hub to stay informed of the most current Agreement terms applicable to such use. The foregoing notwithstanding, unless otherwise noted by Us, material changes to the Agreement will become effective 14 days after they are posted to the Terms URL, except changes that apply to new AI Hub functionality and Content, are necessary for the appropriate operation of AI Hub, or are required by applicable law will be effective immediately after they are posted to the Terms URL. If You do not agree to any changes to the Agreement, please stop using AI Hub and related Content. Any use by You of AI Hub or Content after the effective date of any changes to the Agreement posted to the Terms URL will constitute Your acceptance of the Agreement as modified.
2. Confidential Information
The recipient will not disclose the Confidential Information, except to Affiliates, employees, agents or professional advisors who need to know it and who have agreed in writing (or in the case of professional advisors are otherwise bound) to keep it confidential. The recipient will ensure that those people and entities use the received Confidential Information only to exercise rights and fulfill obligations under this Agreement, while using reasonable care to keep it confidential. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in this Agreement, the recipient may also disclose Confidential Information to the extent required by applicable Legal Process if that the recipient uses commercially reasonable efforts to: (i) promptly notify the other party of such disclosure before disclosing; and (ii) comply with the other party’s reasonable requests regarding its efforts to oppose the disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, subsections (i) or (ii) above will not apply if the recipient determines that complying with (i) or (ii) could: (a) result in a violation of Legal Process; (b) obstruct a governmental investigation; or (c) lead to death or serious physical harm to an individual. As between the parties, You are responsible for responding to all third-party requests concerning Your use of AI Hub.
3. Term and Termination
This Agreement will remain in effect from the Effective Date until terminated by either You or Us. If the Agreement is terminated, then You will cease all use of AI Hub, and, upon request, each party will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or destroy all Confidential Information of the other party.
You are permitted to state publicly that You are a User of AI Hub, consistent with the Trademark Guidelines. If You want to display AI Hub Brand Features in connection with Your use of AI Hub, You must obtain written permission from Us through the process specified in the Trademark Guidelines. We may include Your name or Brand Features in a list of Our Users either online or in promotional materials. We may also verbally reference You as a User of AI Hub and of any Content used by You. Neither party needs approval if it is repeating a public statement that is substantially similar to a previously approved public statement. Any use of a party’s Brand Features will inure to the benefit of the party holding Intellectual Property Rights to those Brand Features. A party may revoke the other party’s right to use its Brand Features under this Section with written notice to the other party and a reasonable period to stop the use.
EXCEPT AS STATED IN SECTION 10 (REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES), TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND RELATED TO AI HUB OR ANY CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE AND ARE SUPPLIERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE DELETION OF OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH USE OF AI HUB. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURING AND BACKING UP ANY CONTENT YOU UPLOAD TO OR ACCESS VIA AI HUB. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSEES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF AI HUB OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, MALWARE- FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED. AI HUB AND ALL CONTENT ARE NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, OR INTENDED FOR HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES.
6. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR LOST REVENUES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF DIRECT DAMAGES DO NOT SATISFY A REMEDY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US FOR USE OF AI HUB DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS BEFORE THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
7. Indemnity by You
Unless prohibited by applicable law, You will defend and indemnify Us and our Affiliates against Indemnified Liabilities in any Third-Party Legal Proceeding to the extent arising from: (i) any of Your Content; or (ii) Your use (or use by other Users under your Account or Organization) of AI Hub or any Content subject to the following conditions: (i) We have the right to approve controlling counsel (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld and which approval may be withheld or withdrawn if there is a conflict of interest); (ii) We may appoint Our own non-controlling counsel at Our own expense; and (iii) any settlement requiring Us to admit liability, pay money, or take (or refrain from taking) any action will require Our prior written consent.
All legal notices to Us must be emailed to Our Legal Department at email@example.com. You agree that We may use the email address that You provide Us for Your Account for any notice to You. Notice will be treated as given on receipt, as verified by written or automated receipt or by electronic log (as applicable).
You may not assign any part of this Agreement without Our written consent, except to an Affiliate where: (a) the assignee has agreed in writing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement; (b) the assigning party remains liable for obligations under the Agreement if the assignee defaults on them; and (c) the assigning party has notified the other party of the assignment. Any other attempt to assign is void.
10. Change of Control
If You experience a change of Control (for example, through a stock purchase or sale, merger, or other form of corporate transaction): (a) You will give written notice to Us within 30 days after the change of Control; and (b) We may immediately terminate this Agreement upon receipt of such written notice.
11. Force Majeure
We will not be liable for failure or delay in performance to the extent caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control.
12. No Agency
This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between You and Us.
13. No Waiver
We and You will be not be treated as having waived any rights by not exercising (or delaying the exercise of) any rights under this Agreement.
If any term (or part of a term) of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in effect.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
This Agreement does not confer any benefits on any third party unless it expressly states that it does.
16. Equitable Relief
Nothing in this Agreement will limit either party’s ability to seek equitable relief.
17. Governing Law
- If You are a U.S. city, county or state government entity, then the Agreement will be silent regarding governing law and venue.
- If You are a U.S. federal government entity then the following applies: ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EXCLUDING ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES. SOLELY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY FEDERAL LAW: (I) THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (EXCLUDING CALIFORNIA’S CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES) WILL APPLY IN THE ABSENCE OF APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAW; AND (II) FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, THE PARTIES CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE COURTS IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
- If You are any entity or person not stated above in this Section 17 then the following applies: ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES WILL BE GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW, EXCLUDING THAT STATE’S CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES, AND WILL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, USA; THE PARTIES CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THOSE COURTS.
The following Sections will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement: A, C.3, D, F, and G.
19. Entire Agreement
This Agreement states all terms agreed between You and Us and supersedes all other agreements between You and Us relating to its subject matter. In entering into this Agreement, neither You or We have relied on, and neither You or We will have any right or remedy based on, any statement, representation or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently), except those expressly set out in this Agreement. The terms located at a URL referenced in the Agreement are incorporated by reference into the Agreement. After the Effective Date, We may provide an updated URL in place of any URL in this Agreement.
20. Conflicting Terms
If there is a conflict among the documents that make up this Agreement, the documents will control in the following order: (i) the Agreement and (ii) any terms at any URL stated in this Agreement.
If the parties execute this agreement offline, it may be executed in counterparts, including facsimile, PDF, and other electronic copies, which taken together will constitute one instrument.